In 2018 SDU implemented zExpense as the system for the reimbursement of travel costs and expenses. The system is provided by ZeBon.
2. Link to zExpense
Employees at SDU get access til zExpense in one of the following ways:
- Type "sdu.dk/rejser" in the address bar / URL in the browser.
- Type "sdu.dk/zExpense" in the address bar / URL in the browser.
- Type "myapps.microsoft.com" in the address bar / URL in the browser. Here you will find a tile named zExpense.
- Click on https://myapps.microsoft.com/signin/zExpense/8fc91c82-ac06-4f9a-acb7-377295c24b3b .
We have developed four guidelines about the use of zExpense:
- Logon and personal settings on PC and smartphone
- Create items of expenditure using your PC
- Register mileage and create settlements in the app
- Creating subsistence allowance items in zExpense on a PC
4. Instructional videos in English
We have developed some videos about the use of zExpense:
- How to log on to zExpense using your computer
- How to log on to zExpense using your mobile
- How til create items of expenditure in zExpense
- How to create subsistence allowance items in zExpense
- How to register mileages in zExpense using your mobile
- How to create settlements in zExpense using your mobile
In addition ZeBon has produced demos for the use of zExpense. As mentioned the demos are developed by ZeBon and therefore they do not fully reflect SDU's use of the system. Click on http://www.zebon.dk/demoer.html.
- SDU's internal circular on work-related trips (after opening click on "Dansk"/the Danish flag in the upper right corner)
- SDU's internal circular regarding SDU's payment of allowance for driving in privately owned vehicles
- Information about the Travel Office at SDU, including links to various pages about travel and expenses (the page is only available in Danish).
If you have any questions about zExpense, please contact the administrative staff in your department. You can also contact the employees in The Travel Office.
Last revised on: 31-07-2020
Responsible department: Accounting Office
Responsible employee: Jens V. Kierkegaard
Ændret sidst: 31-07-2020
Ansvarlig afdeling: Regnskabsafdelingen
Ansvarlig medarbejder: Jens V. Kierkegaard