Please join us for an exciting research seminar with three short project presentations exploring different ways in which the state has defined the family through medical science Speakers: Roberta Bivins (Warwick) on DNA and parenthood, Gareth Millward (SDU) on testing disabled housewives, and Cecilie Bjerre (SDU) on paternity Chair: Klaus Petersen (SDU) All welcome. Small reception after the seminar Roberta Bivins is professor of history in the Department of History, Warwick University. She is the author of Contagious Communities: Medicine, Migration, and the NHS in Post-War Britain (OUP, 2015) and Alternative Medicine? A History (OUP, 2007). From 2015 to 2020, she led a Welcome Trust-funded project on The Cultural History of the National Health Service.
- Arrangør: SDU Political History Group
- Adresse: Campusvej 55, Mødelokale 7, 5230 Odense M
- Kontakt Email: email@example.com
- Learn more about Roberta Bivins: https://warwick.ac.uk/fac/arts/history/people/staff_index/roberta_bivins/
- Tilføj til din kalender: https://eom.sdu.dk:443/events/ical/122a4f8d-da12-4894-8aef-8290ad4c64ae