Skip to main content
External collaborations

Are you an SDU employee? Do you wish to collaborate with an external partner? Legal Services prepares the contract and provides support in negotiations.

Before you enter a collaboration Legal Services should be informed about it so an agreement can be made.

Get started: Fill out the form

Going into new partnerships or collaboration?

Fill out this form and share necessary information. A legal adviser will contact you.

Questions on how to fill out the form?

Find a guide.

Contracts are necessary in collaborations

A contract between a researcher and an external partner describes the purpose of the collaboration. It ensures the rights of both parties and protects the researcher. It limits liability and helps sorting out future conflicts.

Legal Services can help you with the following types of agreements:

  • Research collaboration agreements
  • Commissioned research agreements
  • Material Transfer Agreements (MTA)
  • Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA).

Find more information about the different types of collaboration agreements below.

Overview of the most common types of agreements

Purchasing goods on behalf of SDU? Contact the supply office:

Last Updated 01.07.2024