What we do
- We repair all types of electrical appliances
- We develop and build special equipment that cannot be purchased
- We advise on the purchase and use of electrical appliances
- We advise on the safety of power equipment and layouts
- We work with both analogue and digital technology and program microprocessors
Appliances and equipment
We have a lot of electronic measuring equipment; a CNC cutter for producing faceplates, special mechanical components, etc.; and equipment for print production.
Examples of equipment we have developed:
- Bat detectors
- Equipment for measuring nerve impulses
- Equipment for underwater data collection
- Telemetry equipment
- Special mechanical agitator systems
- Controls for temperature, pressure, time, flow, etc.
- RFID recorders
- Pulse generators
Lending of equipment
We collect appliances, cabinets and other electronics equipment that is no longer used. The equipment, is checked, repaired if necessary and lended free of charge.
Sometimes we rebuild the appliances or use them for spare parts.
Find the Workshop
The Electronics Workshop is located in room V12-511a-1, on the ground floor close to entrance Knoldene V.
Find your way to the Electronics Workshop with SDU Maps