What Pernille brings to the table
Pernille has been working with educational data since she joined SDU in 2015.
Pernille applies her strong analytical skills in understanding data in core systems, data wrangling and data visualization. She combines these analytical skills with a keen perception of the needs and data literacy of stakeholders within SDU to transforming raw data in core systems to useful tools supporting the organization.
She focuses mainly on the fields of application and enrolment and administrative support concerning full time studies at SDU. In addition to this, she is passionate about her role in coordinating information security within SDU Analytics.
Besides supplying data within SDU, Pernille is also experienced in reporting data to Statistics Denmark, Universities Denmark and The Ministry of Higher Education and Science.
In 2021 Pernille joined SDU Analytics.Primary work areas
- Data on application and enrollment to full time studies
- Administrative tools for student administration
- Development of dashboards for educational data
- Administration of access to administrative lists
- Programming in R, SQL and SAS
- Data visualization with R, PowerBI and Qlikview
- Cand.Scient. in Biology (2014)
- Presentations and meeting with internal stakeholders with a student administrative scope
- National seminar on educational statistics
- National meeting on data ethics within learning analytics