What Bruno brings to the table
Bruno’s expertise lies at the intersection between data analysis, communication and data visualization.
Since 2004 Bruno has worked as an analyst at SDU within the field of student behavior and statistics. In recent years his focus has been to develop a new approach to management information through building highly informative, interactive, analytical dashboards for the executive management at SDU. This novel approach within the Danish higher educational sector has led to presentations for e.g. the former Minister of Higher Education and Science and a presentation at a data conference at MIT, Boston. Prior to working at SDU Bruno worked as a research assistant at the National Environmental Research Institute.
In SDU Analytics Bruno primarily works on data within the educational sector as well as strategic projects such as Gender Equality.Primary work areas
- Development of dashboards for strategic management information
- Stakeholder involvement in the form of presentations, workshops etc.
- Certified Data Analyst, Cornell University
- Data visualization workshop with Stephen Few
- Two courses in journalism (“The Craftsmanship of Journalism” part 1 & 2 - 2 x 10 ECTS)
- Multiple IT-tool courses within R Studio, Qlik Tech, Python and SAS
- Cand.Scient. in Neuroscience (2002)
- Presentation on a conference at MIT, Boston focusing on data visualization for executive level
- Data visualization presentation at BenchTech for the ten largest Tech universities world wide
- Presentations in the Danish educational sector (eg. for The Minister of Higher Education and Science)
- Presentation on Advanced Analytics at a data conference at the University of Huddersfield, UK
- Internal presentations with a strategic management information scope