What Maria brings to the table
Maria is the administrative wizard in SDU Analytics.
She has been working at SDU since 2009, primarily as administrative support at the Vice-chancellor's office. Among other things she was responsible for booking meetings, managing executive calendars, arranging travels as well as paying bills. One of Maria’s key competences is coordinating many different types of tasks without losing focus.
In SDU Analytics Maria keeps track of the department economy. She also administrates the calendars of her colleagues, managing travel arrangements as well as being the web administrator of the department.
Maria holds an Academy Profession degree within Public Administration.Primary work areas
- Managing the calendar for the Head of Analytics
- Managing travels and hotel booking
- Booking meetings
- Web administrator in SDU Analytics
- Ad hoc
- Academy Profession (AP), Degree in Public Administration (2019)
- Various web courses
- Various economy courses
- Certified Office Education (2+2 years, 2011)
- Onboarding of new employees at SDU (written assignment 2019)
- Knowledge sharing among secretaries at SDU regarding effective use of HCM system for unit overview purposes